Nike Men Free RN Flyknit 3.0 Running Shoe
Mixing the always effective Flyknit mesh with an innovative TPU-based exoskeleton, the Free RN Flyknit 3.0’s upper brings back the seamless design with additions that make it more comfortable than ever. A next end able inner strap at the instep, in particular, makes it easy to quickly adjust midfoot support and achieve that second-skin feel more accurately.
In the midsole area, a single density foam adapts perfectly to the shape of the foot at each stride thanks to its flexibility and the behavior of its material. The inclusion of a Free RN sock liner increases comfort and better absorbs moisture, while the laser-cut outsole in the midfoot not only generates unbelievable traction but adapts to your foot as you make each transition. Never worry about laces in the Nike Free RN Flyknit 3.0. This remix leaves them out – letting you slip in quick and hit your stride even faster. Supportive yarns join stretchy Flyknit for a lightweight upper that feels like a second skin. Heel-to-toe grooves in outsole move and bend with every stride.
- Upper mixes Flyknit with supportive TPU yarns for a second skin-like fit.
- Slip-on design reduces pressure on your instep.
- Heel-to-toe flex grooves bend with your foot.
- A strap across the midfoot provides stretch and structure.
- Anatomical outsole follows the shape of your foot for cushioned response.
- Single-density midsole foam fits closely to your foot.
- Sock liner gives your foot a more connected feeling to the ground.