Forerunner 620 features recovery advisor, race predictor and VO2 max estimate so you can train smarter. When used with the HRM-Run monitor, the 620 also gives you feedback on your running form by showing your cadence, ground contact time and vertical oscillation. For indoor training, the built-in accelerometer tracks distance, so you don’t need a separate foot pod.
- Touchscreen GPS running watch with high-resolution color display that tracks distance, pace and heart rate
- Calculates your recovery time and VO2 max estimate when used with heart rate
- HRM-Run™ monitor adds data for cadence, ground contact time and vertical oscillation
- Connected features: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, social media sharing
- Compatible with free training plans from Garmin Connect