CRAFT Women V150 Engineered Running Shoe
CRAFT V150 ENGINEERED W - DARK NAVY
Mid-distance road-running shoe that offers excellent flex and support, which makes it a great choice also for speed intervals and longer runs.
Designed for the 10k run, V150 Engineered comes with a fully engineered mesh upper for optimal freedom of movement, comfort and performance. V Energy Foam in the midsole‚Äôs forefoot area provides high-caliber energy return, elevating your stride and giving that extra push to help you reach your goals. The shoe is built on a last design that follows the natural contours of the foot and comes with flexibility in the right areas to allow the foot muscles to work and perform as they are intended to. Furthermore, V150 Engineered features neutral stability to offer the right level of motion control for runners with normal pronation or a neutral foot movement.
- Lightweight engineered mesh upper ensures great breathability
- V Energy Foam in the midsole‚Äôs forefoot area provides high-caliber energy return
- Last design that follows the natural contours of the foot
- Neutral stability for optimal motion control for runners with normal pronation
- V-flex zones in the outer sole increase stability and provide natural flexibility
- Vibram rubber outsole offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Anatomical shape
- Drop: 6 mm