Puma Women Deviate Nitro Running Shoe
BLURS THE LINE BETWEEN A DAILY TRAINER AND A RACING SHOE.
Beat your time then beat it again in Deviate NITRO. This high-performance running shoe is packed with tech for fast runs. At the bottom, you get durable, PUMAGRIP traction and a carbon fiber INNOPLATE. This innovative plate acts as a lever for maximum energy transfer at toe-off. For the long runs that outlast the daylight, you get 360 reflectivity and lightweight NITRO foam, giving you max cushioning with improved efficiency. Deviate NITRO is a breathable, form-fitting shoe for an effortless run.
- Engineered mesh upper for breathable support
- Strategically-placed reflective hits for running in low light conditions
- Reflective TPU heel piece for added stability
- Advanced MNITRO FOAM technology providing superior responsiveness and cushioning in a lightweight package
- INNOPLATEM carbon fiber composite plate gives you maximum propulsion, by turning your foot into a lever for efficient energy transfer at toe-off
- PUMAGRIP durable rubber compound provides all-surface traction
- Full-length rubber outsole provides durable all-surface traction
HEEL-TOE DROP: 8 mm
WEIGHT: 218 g | 7.7 oz